2020 Board Members & Committee Chairs
CREW Calgary is governed by a Board of Directors who set the strategic direction of the organization, implement and execute annual objectives, and ensure that our bylaws are being followed.
All Board members are volunteers and we are appreciative of their time and effort in making CREW Calgary a fantastic organization. Please drop us a line if you wish to contact any of the Board members.
2020 Board of Directors
- President - Michelle Pink, Director - Ryan LLC.
- President Elect - Larissa Svekla, Associate - Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Past President - Lori Suba, Director, Leasing - PBA Land & Development
- Treasurer - Anita Arora, Vice President, Assets and Finance - Mancal Properties Inc.
- Secretary - Suzanne Clark, Senior Appraisal Advisor, Appraisal and Valuation Services, Government of Canada
- Director - Krista Nauss, General Manager - Hines
- Director - Alexandra Sciore, Leasing Associate - NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT
- Director - Rhonda Holland, Director of Finance and Group Controller - MasterBuilt Hotels
- Director, Emerging Leader - Megan Willox, Consultant - Ryan LLC.
CREW Calgary is managed by a number of Committees. Committees are always looking for volunteers and being involved with a committee is a great way to meet new people, give back to CREW and establish new skills. If you’re interested in volunteering or have any comments please email the respective committee chairs.
2020 Committee Chairs
- Events Committee Co-Chair - Patricia Verburgt
- Events Committee Co-Chair - Brittany Block
- Golf Committee Co-Chair - Amanda Blacktopp
- Golf Committee Co-Chair - Kim Wiltse
- Marketing Committee Co-Chair - Brittany D'Adamo
- Marketing Committee Co-Chair - Lorena Garcia
- Membership Committee Co-Chair - Catherine Grygar
- Membership Committee Co-Chair - Kimberly Jensen
- Sponsorship Committee Co-Chair - Caitlin DeBoer
- Sponsorship Committee Co-Chair - Michelle Le
- Mentorship Committee Chair - Laurae Spindler
Volunteering is a great way to meet new people, learn new skills and give back to your CREW community. If you are interested in volunteering on any of the above committees, please email the Chairs directly for more information or CREW Calgary.