2023 Board Members & Committee Chairs
CREW Calgary is governed by a Board of Directors who set the strategic direction of the organization, implement and execute annual objectives, and ensure that our bylaws are being followed.
All Board members are volunteers and we are appreciative of their time and effort in making CREW Calgary a fantastic organization. Please drop us a line if you wish to contact any of the Board members.
2023 Board of Directors
- President - Christy Thompson, Director of Sales, Marketing & Design - Office Concepts
- Past President - Rhonda Holland, Chief Financial Officer - MasterBuilt Hotels
- President Elect - Brittany Block, Associate Vice President - Colliers
- Treasurer - Anita Arora, Vice President, Assets and Finance - Mancal Properties Inc.
- Secretary - Tracy Taylor Fullerton, Executive Managing Director & Managing Principal - Cushman & Wakefield
- Director - Carla Barney, Senior Property Manager - Atlas Development Corporation
- Director - Patricia Verburgt, Business Development Manager - Colliers Project Leaders
- Director - Amanda Blacktopp, Senior Property Manager - Manulife Investment Management
- Director - Jennifer Currie, Associate, Civil Engineer - Stantec
CREW Calgary is managed by a number of Committees. Committees are always looking for volunteers and being involved with a committee is a great way to meet new people, give back to CREW and establish new skills. If you’re interested in volunteering or have any comments please email the respective committee chairs.
2023 Committee Chairs
- Awards & Gala Committee Co-Chairs - Lily Arbabi & Melissa Krauss
- Events Committee Co-Chairs - Barbara Caldarola & Jenisse Colpitts
- Foundation & Mentorship Committee Co-Chairs - Sue Paton & Wenting Wu
- Golf Committee Co-Chairs - Robyn Ferguson & Yvonne Chan
- Marketing Committee Co-Chairs - Amy Kelso & Kayla Browne
- Membership Committee Co-Chairs - Ashley Dundas & Ed Tsang
- Recognition Committee Chair - Julie Shields
- Sponsorship Committee Co-Chairs - Julie Laws & Summer Newman
Volunteering is a great way to meet new people, learn new skills and give back to your CREW community. If you are interested in volunteering on any of the above committees, please email the Chairs directly for more information or CREW Calgary.