An individual who has been actively engaged in Commercial Real Estate for at least 2 years.
Candidate Membership Benefits
- Members Only events
- Voting privileges
- Ability to serve as a Committee Chair/Committee Member
- Automatic annual renewal of membership
Requirements of Candidate Membership
- Applicant must be actively engaged full-time at professional level for at least two (2) years in “Commercial Real Estate – Qualified Related Field” (see below)
- Letter of recommendation from an individual with whom you have had business dealings within the commercial real estate industry
- Payment of annual dues
- Approval of application by Board of Directors
*The number of Candidate Members in any specific profession, as determined by the Board of Directors, shall not exceed 25% of the total membership
$365 + GST (payment of annual dues required to be made in USD)
Commercial Real Estate - Qualified Related Field
An individual must be actively engaged in Commercial Real Estate which includes the active involvement in the purchase and sale, leasing and ownership, development, management or construction of Commercial Real Estate.
The term “Commercial Real Estate – Qualified Related Field” shall include, without limitation, accounting, acquisitions and disposition, appraisal, architecture, asset management, construction (including subcontractors), real estate brokerage, consulting, development, engineering, finance, institutional lending, commercial lending, interior design/space planning, investments, land use, urban planning, redevelopment, law, leasing, market research, mortgage banking, mortgage brokerage, property management, commercial real estate sales, syndication, title insurance, and such other fields as may be approved by the Board.
Please fill out the form below and a member of our Membership Committee will contact you within 7 business days. Please note that a reference letter is required as part of the application process. If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Chair.