Founded in 1989, CREW Network is the industry’s premier business networking organization dedicated to supporting the achievements of women in commercial real estate. Our 10,000 members represent nearly every discipline within the industry and are located in 70 major markets across North America.
CREW Network seeks to influence the success of the commercial real estate industry by focusing on fulfilling four key initiatives: business development, leadership development, industry research and career outreach.
CREW Network boasts:
- 10,000 CREW Network members
- 72CREW Network chapters
Why CREW Network?
The most successful women in commercial real estate consider CREW Network their association of choice because:
- Members represent every aspect of the commercial real estate industry, including law, leasing, brokerage, property management, finance, acquisitions, and engineering.
- More than 63% are CEOs, presidents, owners, partners, or senior managers.
- They average 14 years of experience in commercial real estate.
- More than 75% have received or given a referral from or to another member.
- Nearly 50% report having conducted a commercial real estate transaction with another members
Benefits of CREW Network Membership
- Access to highly competent, high-achieving professionals in all the disciplines required to complete a commercial real estate transaction, in all sections of the United States and in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary.
- Increase in business opportunities. CREW National’s recent annual survey of members indicated that more than 75% of members have received or given a referral to or from another member.
- Top-quality networking opportunities.
- Access to excellent job opportunities.
- Leadership training, opportunities, and experience.
- Affiliation with an organization that commands national respect.
- A world of friendship, fun, and support through the CREW Network's dynamic, involved and fascinating members.
Programs and Services
The benefits of membership in CREW Network will come from:
- Online membership directory and mobile apps. Located in the Members Only section of CREWbiz, the online directory provides members with information on other members according to location, specialty, amplified description of specialties, company, or name. It is the single most prized benefit of membership, since it is often used to find a pre-qualified specialist across the country who can complete the deal expertly, by deadline, and on budget.
- An annual convention [and two regional meetings each year]. Programs offer members the best of the latest of commercial real estate information, as well as teaching about strategy, leadership, and other fundamental success tools. Last year, members opened approximately $50,000,000 of business with one another at the convention.
- Electronic newsletters, which offer inside information by leading members on regional trends, projections, news about members’ successes, and tools for chapter governance.
- Electronic and printed CREW Network Foundation newsletters with general information about philanthropy and specific information about our grant making and about chapters’ community service activities.
- A governance structure that facilitates wide participation and enables members to hone their leadership and strategy skills.
- Group online connections with members having closely related interests, for specialized brainstorming, information sharing, and problem-solving.