CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Network was founded in 1989 to bring together women involved in the many aspects of commercial real estate to exchange information, develop business contacts and help each other succeed professionally. Today, CREW Network is the premier business network dedicated to transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally.
CREW Network provides support to 12,000 members worldwide through business networking, leadership development, industry research and career outreach.
CREW Network boasts:
- Nearly 12,000 CREW Network members
- 77 CREW Network chapters
Why CREW Network?
The most successful women in commercial real estate consider CREW Network their association of choice because:
- Members represent every aspect of the commercial real estate industry, including law, leasing, brokerage, property management, finance, acquisitions, and engineering.
- More than 63% are CEOs, presidents, owners, partners, or senior managers.
- More than 50% of members have more than 15 years of experience in commercial real estate.
- More than 75% have received or given a referral from or to another member.
- Nearly 50% report having conducted a commercial real estate transaction with another members
Benefits of CREW Network Membership
- Access to highly competent, high-achieving professionals in every discipline required to complete a commercial real estate transaction.
- Connections to knowledgeable professionals in locations across the United States, in the United Kingdom, and in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon and Nova Scotia – growing rapidly.
- Increase in business opportunities. More than 75% of CREW Network members indicate that they have done business with another member.
- Top-quality networking opportunities.
- Access to excellent job opportunities and skilled job candidates.
- Leadership training, opportunities, and experience.
- Affiliation with an organization that commands global respect in the industry.
- A world of friendship, fun, and support through CREW Network's dynamic, talented and collaborative members.
Programs and Services
The benefits of membership in CREW Network will come from:
- Online Access: CREWbiz , the online membership directory and discussion platform allows members to connect. Search the directory by location, specialty, company, or name to find a pre-qualified expert who can complete the deal skillfully, by deadline, and on budget. Use the online discussion platform to get perspectives on industry trends in different markets, ask colleagues for insights, and collaborate on business transactions.
- Events: an annual convention attended by more than 1,500 CRE professionals, and two smaller in-person meetings each year, as well as online events. CREW Network events provide the latest industry information, networking opportunities, and professional development and leadership training.
- Communication: weekly emails offering insider information from leading members on regional trends, industry projections, news about members’ success, and other opportunities and tools to advance your career.
- Outreach: CREW Network Foundation, the philanthropic arm of CREW Network, provides educational scholarships to young women entering the industry, specialized programming to introduce underserved populations to the industry, and supplemental funds to support CREW Network’s leading industry research on gender diversity and parity in commercial real estate.