Apply to join CREW Calgary's diverse membership today.
CREW Calgary membership is multidisciplinary and diverse. And in fact, we offer a variety of membership levels to ensure we maintain our broad spectrum of commercial real estate professionals. Applicants must have current direct involvement in one of the primary disciplines of commercial real estate (student members are excluded from this requirement).
"Current direct involvement" means you're:
- currently working in and actively engaged either exclusively or primarily in commercial real estate (i.e., all or most of such person’s gainful employment or major source of income is in commercial real estate);
- involved in promoting and contributing to the financial well being of a company;
- in a managerial, senior level, professional, or revenue-generating position or capacity within the company;
- in a decision-making or decision-influencing position; or
- otherwise participating at a professional level in a qualified field of commercial real estate.
- Principal Member: Principal membership shall be available to any individual person who has at least five (5) years' experience in a Commercial Real Estate field, and who - at the time of application, meets the above criteria. Full members have voting privileges, can chair a committee and may serve on the Board of Directors.
- Associate/Candidate Member: Any professional with less than two of the past five years of current direct involvement. Associate members have voting privileges but cannot chair a committee or serve on the Board of Directors.
- Affiliate (Supplier/Vendor) Member: Any professional who works in a business that provides a service or product to CRE industry. Affiliate members can attend all “members only” events, but cannot vote, chair committees or serve on the Board of Directors.
- Civic Member: Any elected official or any person employed by a local or regional government, other publicly funded agency or subdivision of the state funded with tax revenue, university or other educational institution.
- Legacy/Retired Member: CREW members who want to remain involved in the chapter and connected to members after retirement.
2019 Membership Dues
- Principal, Associate/Candidate: $395 + GST
- Affiliate: $550 + GST
- Civic & Legacy/Retired Members: $230 + GST
* Please note that payment of annual dues is required to be made in USD.
CREW Calgary membership dues are based on calendar year terms. All memberships expire on December 31 and are non-transferable or non-refundable.
Please fill out the form below and a member of our Membership Committee will contact you within 7 business days. Please note that a reference letter is required as part of the application process. If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Co-Chair.