Civic & Legacy/Retired Membership
Civic Member: Any elected official or any person employed by a local or regional government, other publicly funded agency or subdivision of the state funded with tax revenue, university or other educational institution.
Legacy/Retired Member: CREW members who want to remain involved in the chapter and connected to members after retirement.
- Members only events
- Voting privileges
- Ability to serve as a Committee Chair or Committee Member
Requirements of Civic/Legacy Membership
- Applicant must maintain an established reputation in the business community and commercial real estate industry
- Applicant has/had his/her primary professional responsibilities relate to, benefit or support commercial real estate, or whose primary responsibility is selling a physical product related to commercial real estate
- Applicant must have a minimum of five (5) years of full time experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Letter of recommendation from an individual with whom you have had business dealings within the commercial real estate industry
- Payment of annual dues
- Approval of application by Board of Directors
$230 + GST (payment of annual dues required to be made in USD)
Please fill out the form below and a member of our Membership Committee will contact you within 7 business days. Please note that a reference letter is required as part of the application process. If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Dundas or Ed Tsang for more information.