Golf Tips for the Upcoming Season
Thursday, Mar 26, 2015
To get ready for the upcoming golf season, our CREW golf pros have some tips to improve your game!
1. Alignment is so important. Make sure that the line of your feet is parallel to your target line. Then make sure your knees, hips and shoulders are parallel to your feet.
2. Swing the club. Don’t hit the ball. Swing the club through the ball to a picturesque finish.
3. Loosen up before the round. Loosening up allows you to relax and get some of the bad shots out. It also allows you to get familiar with the speed of the greens. Most importantly, this can prevent muscular injuries.
4. Grip pressure and arm tension is something that all golfers fight. On a scale of 1 to 10, feel like you’re holding the club at a level 3. Golf is hard enough to play relaxed; tighten up and you won’t have a chance.
5. Take one extra club and swing it at 80%. Your balance will get better and you will start hitting more solid shots.
6. Make an aggressive swing at a conservative target.