CREW Network Nominating Committee Selected
Tuesday, Feb 16, 2016
During the Winter Leadership Summit Council Meeting the five members recommended for the Nominating Committee were unanimously approved by the council of delegates. The five delegates are:
- Sally Longroy, Shareholder, Guida, Slavich & Flores, P.C. (CREW Dallas)
- Bari Nichols, Senior VP, Lincoln Property Company (CREW Washington DC)
- Jackie Pueppke, Partner, Baird Holm LLP (CREW Omaha Metro)
- Courtney Ryan, Director of Development, Urban Villages, Inc. (CREW Denver)
- Tara Steell, Development Manager, Brookfield Residential (CREW Calgary)
Nominations for the delegates' positions are solicited from the council of delegates and reviewed by the CREW Network board. Only 5 members from across the CREW network are chosen.
This year CREW Calgary's own Tara Steell, our president was chosen, which is very exciting for our chapter!
Gillian Lawrence, our past-president, was selected for the committee last year. It is a great acknowledgement of the work CREW Calgary is doing to have two Canadians, let alone two Calgarians, chosen in two successive years.
Find out more about the nominating committee and their responsibilities here.