2020 Board of Directors: Call for Nominations
Monday, Aug 19, 2019
CREW Calgary is looking for committed, enthusiastic members who are interested in serving on the 2020 CREW Calgary Board of Directors.
This year we are excited to offer one (1) NEW Director, Emerging Leader position on our board roster. Our Director, Emerging Leader will gain valuable professional development and board experience all while helping us shape CREW Calgary initiatives from a Candidate perspective.
The Board’s responsibility is to set policy and provide direction to the association whose vision is to promote and support the advancement of women as leaders across all disciplines of Calgary’s commercial real estate industry.
- Monthly Board meeting from January 2020 – December 2020.
- Establish objectives in accordance with the CREW Calgary Strategic Plan and a budget for the Chapter and measure against them throughout the year.
- Be advocates for CREW Calgary and the commercial real estate industry in general.
- Support the Mission and Values of CREW Calgary.
- Board Members must attend one Board meeting per month. Meetings are about 2 hours in length.
- Board members (except for Secretary and Treasurer) must liaise with a committee and it is expected that the Board member attend the committee meetings at least once per month.
Sitting on the CREW Calgary Board is a rewarding and exciting experience. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to CREW Calgary, work with other talented people, raise your professional profile and develop your leadership skills. Support CREW Calgary! Consider a Board position by nominating yourself or nominating someone else.
Application form, position descriptions and scoring rubric can be found in the Application Package HERE.
The deadline for nominations is Monday, September 9th, 2019 at 5:00 PM.
If you are interested in helping to guide CREW’s growth and future leadership by serving on the Board, please submit your completed forms or direct questions to any or the following Nominations Committee members: Lori Suba, Michelle Pink, Caroline Abougoush, Wenting Wu or Melanie Ross before 5 p.m. on September 9, 2019.
We look forward to hearing from interested applicants!