2020 Nomination & Governance Committee
Wednesday, Jun 19, 2019
CREW Calgary is seeking two members-at-large to join the Nominations and Governance Committee.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be involved in selecting the 2020 CREW Calgary Leadership.
CREW Calgary is looking for two (2) CREW members in good standing to join the Board of Director’s executive (President, President-Elect, and the Past-President) on the Nominations and Governance Committee. Qualification requirements are listed below.
The panel will be responsible for reviewing nominations and making recommendations to the Board for a slate of directors, which will be put forwarded to General Membership at the 2019 Annual General Meeting for approval.
- may not currently hold positions on the Board and will be ineligible to stand for election as an Officer or Director on the Board in this calendar year;
- must be members of CREW Calgary in good standing for a minimum of one (1) year;
- may be Candidate or Principal members with preference for Principal members;
- will be selected based on the same evaluation criteria identified in the Nomination Policy for selection of Board nominees.
- will be available on Wednesday, July 31 and Monday September 9 from 5.30pm-7.30pm (location TBD) to meet as a Committee to review the application and scoring rubrics and again to review applications received. In person or phone interviews may be required with qualifying applicants.
If you are interested in helping to guide CREW’s growth and future leadership by serving on this Committee please contact Lori Suba, Michelle Pink or Caroline Abougoush before 5 p.m. on July 11, 2019.
We look forward to hearing from interested applicants!