Bring a Girl to Work Contest!
Tuesday, Sep 17, 2019
All Industry professionals are invited to bring a girl to work on November 6th!
What is Bring a Girl to Work
Commemorate 30 years of advancing and supporting women in commercial real estate and help continue to grow the pipeline of women into the industry by bringing a girl to work with you on Nov. 6. Bring a Girl to CRE Day is an opportunity to:
- Empower girls and young women in your community through personal career development.
- Inspire the next generation of leaders by inviting them to participate in your daily work schedule. Educate them about commercial real estate careers and how each role contributes to the overall success of the company and the communities it serves.
- Support CREW Network’s mission and pipeline recruitment efforts.
- Allow you to develop rewarding mentoring relationships with girls and young women in your community who may also benefit from future CREW Careers and UCREW programs.
Who should participate?
We encourage you to invite your daughters, granddaughters, relatives, friends’ daughters—any girls between the ages of 8 and 18—to participate. If your chapter has hosted a recent CREW Careers event, think about inviting former program participants (with the proper permission, of course) to spend the work day with you.
Simply sign-up using this link
Do you want a chance to win a gift card to Southcentre?
CREW Calgary is pleased to award one lucky winner with a $100 Gift Card from Southcentre, courtesy of Oxford Property Group for their participation on November 6! Everyone who signs up to bring a girl to work will automatically will be entered into a draw for the prize. Here are other ways to have multiples entries into our draw:
1) On November 6, post a photo with your student using the hashtag #bringagirltoCREdayYYC.
2) Do you follow us on Instagram, Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn? If you do, your name will automatically be put in for every social media follow. If you don’t, don’t waste time this is a simple way to get multiple entries!
3) Share CREW Calgary’s Instagram posts and tag us to gain an entry.
4) After the day, submit to CREW Calgary a follow up statement, of how this day benefitted you, your company and your student. CREW Calgary will share your posts!
Notifying the winner
The winner will be announced on November 12th and shared on social media. The winner will also receive an e-mail with directions as to how to obtain the prize. Lucky winner will be required to correctly answer a skill testing question: (112 x 54) +816 -824. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at CREW Calgary’s option. CREW Calgary reserves the right to substitute the right to substitute a prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value.
This content is open to residents of Calgary who are over the age of majority in Alberta.