2021 Nomination & Governance Committee
Friday, Jul 24, 2020
CREW Calgary is seeking two members-at-large to join the Nominations and Governance Committee.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be involved in selecting the 2021 CREW Calgary Leadership.
CREW Calgary is looking for two (2) CREW members in good standing to join the Board of Director’s executive (President, President-Elect, and the Past-President) on the Nominations and Governance Committee. Qualification requirements are listed below.
The panel will be responsible for reviewing nominations and making recommendations to the Board for a slate of directors, which will be put forwarded to General Membership at the 2020 Annual General Meeting for approval.
- may not currently hold positions on the Board and will be ineligible to stand for election as an Officer or Director on the Board in this calendar year;
- must be members of CREW Calgary in good standing for a minimum of one (1) year;
- may be Candidate or Principal members with preference for Principal members;
- will be selected based on the same evaluation criteria identified in the Nomination Policy for selection of Board nominees.
- available in select dates in August and September to meet as a Committee to review the application and scoring rubrics and again to review applications received. In person or phone interviews may be required with qualifying applicants.
We look forward to hearing from interested applicants!