CREW Foundation Challenge!
Monday, Nov 9, 2020
Sue Paton and Gillian Lawrence, Calgary’s CREW Network Foundation Chapter Champions kicked off the 2021 Chapter Challenge, which started on November 1, with a little extra incentive! Both Gillian and Sue are donating a bottle of wine from their Covid cellars and if you donate between now and December 15th to the CREW Network Foundation you will be entered into a draw to win these bottles in time for the holiday season.
How to Qualify
To qualify, you need to make a personally meaningful and manageable donation to CREW Network Foundation. The Foundation’s suggested minimum is $20.00 USD or $25.00 CAD, but every dollar counts and goes to an important cause. It is easy to donate when you renew your membership or you can just click on this link.
Please note that the donations made before the end of 2020 will count to towards the 2021 Trifecta but your receipt will apply to the 2020 tax year.
CREW Calgary has met the Chapter Challenge (aka “The Trifecta”) for three years in a row and we want to try to be the first CREW Chapter to reach it this year. The challenge/trifecta includes:
- 100% of the Board of Directors makes a donation:
- CREW Calgary Chapter makes a $1,000.00 donation:
- 50% of CREW Calgary members make a donation:
CREW Foundation supports:
- Post-Secondary Scholarships for young women pursuing education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate
- CREW Careers and UCREW which are programs to promote careers in commercial real estate
- Industry research which is produced annually. Be sure to check out the 2020 Benchmark study
In the last three years, the Calgary area has been fortunate to have 5 CREW Network Scholars. To find out more about the CREW Network Foundation click HERE.
Finally, for 2021 and beyond CREW Calgary has set up a formal CREW Foundation Committee. Gillian Lawrence and Sue Paton are the 2021 co-chairs and they would like two additional volunteers to join the committee. If you are interested in learning more or joining the committee, please contact either Gillian Lawrence or Sue Paton.