2022 Board of Directors: Call for Nominations
Thursday, Jul 22, 2021
CREW Calgary is looking for committed, enthusiastic members who are interested in serving on the 2022 CREW Calgary Board of Directors.
The Board’s responsibility is to set policy and provide direction to the association whose vision is to promote and support the advancement of women as leaders across all disciplines of Calgary’s commercial real estate industry.
- Monthly Board meeting from January 2022 – December 2022.
- Establish objectives in accordance with the CREW Calgary Strategic Plan and a budget for the Chapter and measure against them throughout the year.
- Be advocates for CREW Calgary and the commercial real estate industry in general.
- Support the Mission and Values of CREW Calgary.
- Board Members must attend one Board meeting per month. Meetings are about 2 hours in length.
- Board members (except for Secretary and Treasurer) must liaise with a committee and it is expected that the Board member attend the committee meetings at least once per month.
Sitting on the CREW Calgary Board is a rewarding and exciting experience. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to CREW Calgary, work with other talented people, raise your professional profile and develop your leadership skills. Support CREW Calgary! Consider a Board position by nominating yourself or nominating someone else.
The deadline for nominations is Friday, August 27, 2021 at 5:00 PM.
Application Forms can be found HERE
If you are interested in helping to guide CREW Calgary’s growth and future leadership by serving on the Board, please submit your completed forms or direct questions to any of the following Governance and Nominations Committee members: Michelle Pink, Larissa Svekla, Rhonda Holland, Jennifer Currie and Cassandra Hallet
We look forward to hearing from interested applicants!