Governance & Nomination Committee Needs You!
Thursday, Jun 3, 2021
CREW Calgary is seeking two members-at-large to join the Nominations and Governance Committee.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be involved in selecting the 2022 CREW Calgary Leadership.
CREW Calgary is looking for two (2) CREW members in good standing to join the Board of Director’s executive (President, President-Elect, and the Past-President) on the Governance & Nomination Committee. Qualification requirements are listed below.
The Committee will be responsible for reviewing nominations and making recommendations to the Board for a slate of directors, which will be put forward to General Membership at the 2021 Annual General Meeting for approval.
- may not currently hold positions on the Board and will be ineligible to stand for election as an Officer or Director on the Board in this calendar year;
- must be members of CREW Calgary in good standing for a minimum of one (1) year;
- may be Candidate or Principal members with preference for Principal members;
- will be selected based on the same evaluation criteria identified in the Nomination Policy for selection of Board nominees; and
- available on select dates in July and September to meet with fellow committee members to finalize the application package and to review applications received after the submission deadline. Phone interviews may be required with qualifying applicants.
If you are interested in helping to guide CREW’s growth and future leadership by serving on this Committee please contact Larissa Svekla, Rhonda Holland or Michelle Pink, before 5 p.m. on June 18, 2021.
We look forward to hearing from interested applicants!