2024 Board of Directors Call for Nominations
Thursday, Jul 27, 2023
CREW Calgary is looking for committed, enthusiastic members who are interested in serving on the 2024 CREW Calgary Board of Directors. The Board’s responsibility is to set policy and provide direction to the association whose vision is to promote and support the advancement of women as leaders across all disciplines of Calgary’s commercial real estate industry.
- Monthly Board meetings from January 2024 – December 2024 and orientation meetings November and December 2023.
- Establish objectives in accordance with the CREW Calgary Strategic Plan and a budget for the Chapter and measure against them throughout the year.
- Be advocates for CREW Calgary and the commercial real estate industry in general.
- Support the Mission and Values of CREW Calgary.
- Board Members must attend one Board meeting per month. Meetings are about 2 hours in length.
- Board members (except for Secretary and Treasurer) must liaise with a committee and it is expected that the Board member attend the committee meetings at least once per month.
Sitting on the CREW Calgary Board is a rewarding and exciting experience. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to CREW Calgary, work with other talented people, raise your professional profile and develop your leadership skills. Support CREW Calgary! Consider a Board position by nominating yourself or nominating someone else.
Nomination Deadline: Friday, September 1, 2023 at 5:00 PM.
Send Application to: email@example.com
If you are interested in helping to guide CREW Calgary’s growth and future leadership by serving on the Board, please direct questions to any Governance and Nominations Committee members: Christy Thompson, Brittany Block, Rhonda Holland, Kate Briscoe, Catherine Grygar.
We look forward to hearing from interested applicants!