2021 CREW Calgary Foundation – Thank You for Your Support
Monday, Apr 19, 2021
CREW Calgary is celebrating our most recent success of meeting the CREW Calgary Chapter Challenge. We thank YOU - our members and non-members for supporting such a worthy cause, and for joining CREW Calgary in our dedication to advancing women in commercial real estate.
CREW Calgary is honored to be the first Canadian chapter to meet this challenge, but also to be 1 of 8 chapters in North America to do so. This shows the commitment of our CREW community to CREW Foundation, to our members and to our local chapter.
We met all 3 goals of the Chapter Challenge:
- A chapter donation of at least $1,000.
- 100% of chapter board giving an individual donation.
- 50% of chapter membership giving an individual donation.
Where your funds go:
- Scholarship Endowment & Annual Scholarships - Your support helps fund university-level educations for women pursuing careers in commercial real estate. CREW Network and CREW Network Foundation have awarded 146 scholarships totaling $897,500. In the last 3 years, CREW Calgary has awarded 5 scholarships to local students.
- Industry Research Fund - Your donations make it possible for CREW Network to remain the leading publisher of research on gender and diversity and inclusion in commercial real estate—research that is helping close the compensation, advancement gaps and aspiration for women.
- Career Outreach Fund - CREW Network is committed to bringing more women into commercial real estate by creating programs such as UCREW and CREW Careers that educate young women and girls about the career opportunities available to them in commercial real estate. Your contributions help fund the programs’ administrative support and participant materials.
Once again, we thank YOU, our valued members, and non-members. You make this possible!
Your CREW Calgary foundation committee is excited to keep this momentum going. If you haven’t donated to CREW Foundation, please go to https://crewnetwork.org/foundation.
“Fight for the things that you care about. But do it in a way that will lead others to join you.” Ruth Bader Ginsburg